- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at Anupama Hospitality. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
- The primary guest checking in to the guest house must be at least 18 years of age.
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 11:00 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with guest house phone number. You can contact the guest house directly for early check-in or late check-out. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by Anupama Hospitality.
- Unmarried/Unrelated couples will not be allowed to check-in. Anupama Hospitality reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. This is at the full discretion of the guest house management. No refund would be applicable in case the guest house denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Customers with Local IDs will not be allowed to check-in. Anupama Hospitality reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged by the guest house at the time of check-out from the guest house.
- For any update, the customer shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
- Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the guest house.
- The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is entirely on the guest house’s discretion.
- Number of modifications possible on a booking will be on the discretion of Goibibo.
- Selective offers of Goibibo will not be valid on cancellation or modification of a booking.
- Any e-coupon discount on the original booking shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation or modification.
Safety and Hygiene :-
Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities
Guests from containment zones are not allowed
Shared resources in common areas are properly sanitized
Property staff is trained on hygiene guidelines
Guests with fever are not allowed
Guests without Aarogya Set app are allowed
Hand sanitizer is provided in guest accommodation and common areas
Thermal screening is done at entry and exit points
Guest Profile :-
Unmarried couples are not allowed
Guests below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property.
Suitable for children
Payment Related :-
Credit/debit cards are accepted
Master Card and Visa cards are accepted
Room Safety and Hygiene :-
All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectant
Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines
Rooms are properly sanitized between stays
Hand sanitizers are available in the rooms.
Food and Drinks Hygiene :-
COVID-19 guidelines for Food Hygiene is followed as per government guidelines
Social distancing is followed in restaurants
Serveware and supplies are sanitized before they are brought to the kitchen
Masks and hairnets are mandatory for staff in restaurants
Food Arrangement :-
Non veg food is allowed
Outside food is allowed
Take Away food is not available
Meal for One Guest is not available
In room dining available
Smoking/Alcohol consumption Rules :-
Smoking within the premises is allowed
There are no restrictions on alcohol consumption.
Pet(s) Related :-
Pets are not allowed.
There are no pets living on the property
Property Accessibility :-
The property is Elderly-friendly/Disabled-friendly
Bed height is accessible
The entire unit is wheelchair accessible
The property has a wide entryway
Physical Distancing :-
Social distancing protocols are followed
Contactless Check-In and Checkout service is available
Contactless Room service is available
Physical Barriers are deployed at appropriate places
Cashless Payment is available
ID Proof Related :-
Passport, Aadhar, Driving License and Govt. ID are accepted as ID proof(s)
PAN Card and Office ID are not accepted as ID proof(s)
Local ids not allowed
Other Rules :-
Allows private parties or events
Visitors are not allowed
Pets are not allowed,Hotel will strictly follow the WHO guidelines..